The application portal is open and we are waiting for your application! Not sure what you need? This article gives you an overview of what you should keep in mind and what documents you need to make your application successful.
- Get yourself comfortable with our programmes and the requirements! BI offers two Bachelor programmes in English: Bachelor in Business Administration and Bachelor in Business Analytics. The difference between them? Find out here!
- Have your documents ready! There are several documents you need at hand in order to apply:
- Official transcripts and certificates of your university entrance qualification. You can find the university entrance qualification requirement for your country in the GSU list that you can download here. Make sure that your copies are certified and translated into English if the originals are in a different language.
- English test. All applicants have to pass an English language test and meet a minimum score. Accepted tests include the TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson PTE, Cambridge Advanced Certificate and telc. You can find the minimum scores here.
- Motivational letter. We want to know what drives you to study in Norway. Explain your dreams and ambitions and why BI Norwegian Business School is your top choice to do your Bachelors on one page.
- CV. Upload your one-page CV including all relevant education (school name, degree, number of years), professional and volunteer experience, as well as personal information and anything else you feel worth to be mentioned.
- Letter of recommendation. This letter should highlight your character, strengths and abilities that make you the perfect candidate for a Bachelor student at BI. For obvious reason this letter cannot be written by a family member or close friend and should not be older than three years.
- Passport. Submit a copy of your valid ID page of your passport.
- Financial plan. We need to know how you intend to finance your studies. Fill out the financial plan template that you can download here. This document will be especially important in the visa process for applicants from outside the EU/EEA region.
- Apply for a scholarship! BI Norwegian Business School offers two different scholarships for bachelor programmes taught in English: the BI International Scholarship for all applicants to the Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Business Analytics programmes and the BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship for applicants who possess an IB diploma. You can apply through the same process when you apply for the programmes itself. All you need is an additional motivational letter and proof of exceptional grades in high school. Find more information here!
- Plan ahead and keep the deadlines in mind! The earlier you apply, the better your chances to secure your seat in the programme. BI gives priority to all international applications received by March 1st. Afterwards, admission will be given on a rolling basis according to available seats. March 1st is also the deadline to apply for a scholarship – so apply as soon as you can.
- Check out the Pathway programme in case you don’t meet the requirements yet! BI has a collaboration with Jönköping University in Sweden to prepare international students for the Bachelor of Business Administration or the Bachelor of Business Analytics degrees at BI. If you are unsure whether you qualify, read more about the Pathway programme here!
You meet all the requirements and have ticked off all the other steps on this checklist? Then go ahead and apply here!